Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Outfit Of The Day


Today I haven't done anything bar tidy my room, sort my magazines and listen to No Doubt! So not my thought has been put into how I look today.
I'm wearing my normal, everyday make-up, and excuse my eyebrows because I have no idea how to make them nice yet!
My outfit is a really lovely blouse with a flower-detailed collar that I got from a charity shop during summer and my skirt is from another charity shop, it originally finished just above my ankles so i got it cut to just above my knee.
I've tied my shirt at the bottom so I didn't have to tuck it in, I've never worn this out so I don't know if it's nice, haha, but it's nice to try something different!
My hat is my mother's and I parted my hair so you can't see my undercut.

Hope everyone's having a good day! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog by chance and is very nice! I follow you. bye! :)

    ReplyDelete