Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oxegen 2011!

Oxegen was amazing, not going to lie, I miss it already! Had so much craic and everyone was so sound! I seen some amazing acts too, the highlights for me were;
  • Weezer
  • The Strokes
  • Swedish House Mafia
  • Example
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • Plan B
  • The Pretty Reckless
  • Coldplay
  • Pendulum
  • BeyoncĂ©
  • Jimmy Eat World
Even though seeing the bands was amazing, and I mean BEYOND BELIEF! I had such a laugh at the campsites, anyone who went for the three days but didn't camp seriously missed out on so much. Our neighbours were so lovely and we had a not so brilliant barbeque. Everyone got on so well and thank God, none of our stuff was stolen, except a tube of pringles belonging to my friend. I'm deffinitely going to go again next year if the line up's good.
I was excited about looking fesivalicious but that went out the window on the Friday morning when I was too tired and hungover to put any effort into my make up at all. The only thing I wore was mascara and eyeliner. Nobody really cared what anybody looked like anyway. My clothing was shorts for three of the days and a dress for one, I was so happy to be floating around in a dress and looking slightly stylish!
Below is a photo of  my friends, some random neighbours and I. Can you spot me?

No comments:

Post a Comment