Monday, July 11, 2011

Sorry For My Lack Of Posts!

When I set this blog up I was so excited about writing and blogging but I really can't think of anything to write about at the moment! I need some sort of motivation, so I'm going to try to find new blogs to follow and hopefully get some ideas.
Also, for the past four days I've been at Oxegen, Ireland's biggest music festival. I've been going on about it for what seems like forever so when I get this hangover out of the way and sleep a bit more you can expect a giant blog post about it asap. Thankfully i didn't spend ALL my money at Oxegen either, so I'm going to buy a small something with what I have left, I've only about €20!
I'm also a very proud winner of Viva Adonis' Cha Cha Tint giveaway! I'm so happy as I rarely win anthing and I've been eyeing Benifit's Cha Cha Tint for weeks now. As soon as it reaches me you can expect a review, I'm excited to use it as I never use anything on my cheeks. Thanks again girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment