Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oxegen Skin + Make-up Must Haves!

I'm not exactly experienced with festivals yet but with Oxegen just two days away I thought i'd make a post on what I'm bringing to it to keep me sane and feeling fresh(ish)!
Hand sanitiser is a MUST for me and anyone going to a festival, if you're going, you're going to get so dirty and muddy and having dirty hands is going to make the trip just so much worse! Boots have a 2 for 1 offer on hand sanitiser so I picked up Carex Hand Gel with Moisture Plus. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell but I really don't think I'll mind all that much seeing as I'll be drinking and talking with my friends too much to notice.
I'm going to bring Hand Food from Soap & Glory for my hands which I'll probably use every night when I'm relaxing, if I get time to relax. It smells so good and makes my hands feel so smooth and lovely!
I bought a small lip balm from The Handmade Soap Co. in the flavour Choco-Mint. It smells gorgeous! It tingles my lips too, so minty! I'll deffinitely be taking it, it's in a small tin and makes my lips feel so soft, it's a nice substitute to bringing a clumpy lip gloss and I can carry it in my pocket.
Batiste have a really nice range of dry shampoos, something I'll need while away, seeing as I don't plan on showering (I have two packets of baby wipes for that!) they smell lovely and they're really easy to use. I bought it in Blush, the pink one, as usual, I think it smells nicest.
I doubt I'll be putting piles of make-up on every day, because I don't usually really care, so all I'll be taking is a concealer which I'll use as a foundation, eyeliner and some mascara. I know for a fact that it'll be smudged so much I'll look like a mess at the end of the day, every day, but it's a festival, I doubt anyone cares!
I'm so excited about Oxegen, I can't think straight or type a proper blog post so for that I'm sorry.
Also, I am now seventeen!!! Happy birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment